1. All references below to "Touch AV Ltd" or "the Company" or Touch Audiovisual or "TAV", should be taken to mean the limited company of Touch AV Ltd, a company registered in England number 5825387, with UK VAT registration number 883 2103 36.
2. This returns policy should be read in conjunction with our standard Terms and Conditions that are detailed on this site.
3. ALL Returns must be accompanied by an official RMA number ("RMA"), issued by TAV. Returns received without an RMA will be returned to sender upon receipt.
1. We warrant that (subject to the other provisions in these Conditions) the Goods will be of satisfactory working order and quality.
2. As we are not the manufacturer of the Goods, all warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law (except as to title). However, we will endeavor to pass on to you the benefit of any warranty or guarantee given by the Manufacturer in respect of the Goods
1. Claims for damaged and faulty goods should be notified to us in writing, within 48 hours of receipt.
2. Returns that have not been authorised by TAV will not be accepted. It is therefore imperative that we receive notice in writing as per our conditions below. Returned goods received by us that have not been authorised will be returned to the customer and no liability whatsoever will exist on the part of TAV for any damage in transit, any costs incurred for re-posting will be payable by the customer.
3. For faulty goods, replacements can be sent or alternatively we can arrange for a refund to be made.
4. Where goods are returned which are found not to be faulty, the goods shall be returned to the customer and a handling charge of £55 will be payable by the customer.
5. Where the goods become faulty with the above period, and the goods are still under the manufacturer's warranty, the goods should be sent to and repaired under the terms of the manufacturer's warranty.
6. All goods being returned to Touch AV or the manufacturer under warranty must be returned in their original packaging, TAV will not be held responsible for any damage in transit.
7. All our goods with exception of those items indicated otherwise are supplied with a minimum manufacturers 12-month warranty as standard it is therefore the customer's responsibility to register the goods with the manufacturer and to return the good to them for inspection or repair under warranty.
All goods supplied by Touch AV follow the standard manufacturer's warranties. Please contact us to for details of specific manufacturers. Subject to the conditions below.
All warranties are carried by the manufacturer directly and not by Touch AV. All returns to the manufacturer on grounds of faults are subject to manufacturer's fault verification and approval. Please contact us prior to purchase if you wish to be informed about individual product warranties and 'dead on arrival policies'.
This warranty does not apply to: Any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident or negligence by you or any third party, use or otherwise, failure to follow Touch AV's instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without the approval of Touch AV.
If the goods supplied to you develop a defect while under warranty or you have any other complaint about the goods, you should notify the manufacturer in accordance with the manufacturer warranty instructions, as soon as possible, but in any event within 7 working days of the date you discovered the damage or defect.
Products found to be faulty after 7 working days of purchase will only be repaired. If a repair is not possible they will be replaced with the same product or one with equivalent features or price.
Faulty products will be checked by the manufacturer. If the product is NOT found to be faulty it will be returned and an administration fee will be raised. Please note that in the unfortunate event of a faulty products Touch AV can not be held responsible for any delays incurred by repairs or replacements undertaken by the manufacturer.
Dead pixel policy for TFT/LCD screens. Please note that a TFT/LCD screen is only deemed to be faulty if the number of defective pixels exceeds a certain limit. This limit varies from manufacturer to manufacturer. Please enquire before purchase for precise terms for a particular TFT/LCD screen. In the unfortunate event of dead pixels below that limit, items can not be returned on grounds of fault.
1. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (SI 2334/2000) ("the Distance Selling Regulations") private consumers are allowed a right to cancel their order. This does not apply to business customers, and applies only to private consumers within the United Kingdom.
2. Goods that have been custom made, or customised in any way are not included within the scope of the Distance Selling Regulations. These goods cannot be returned unless faulty.
3. If you decide to cancel an order, written notice must be given to us within seven (7) working days from the day after that on which you took receipt of the goods.
4. Goods to be returned under the above regulations are required to meet the following requirements:
5. The item has been unused and is in the same condition as when it was sold. i.e. it is "as new". Thus if you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product or packaging in any way whatsoever.
6. The customer will be held responsible to pay any return delivery charges incurred.
7. The customer must ensure appropriate and adequate insurance cover is in place for the item in transit.
8. The goods have not been made to your own specification, or personalised in any way.
9. Goods are returned in a re-saleable condition and in their original packaging, as well as being adequately packed for shipping. This includes, but is not limited to, careless writing of addresses or sticking of labels on the packaging of goods.
10. All supplied manuals and accessories must also be returned, unopened.
11. Goods are returned as soon as possible, to ensure that we can refund your money within 30 days of receiving your cancellation notice.
12. We shall only refund the cost of goods upon receipt of the goods at our depot for inspection.
13. The product packaging must be protected against further wear or tear that may be caused in return transit. Touch AV Ltd reserves the right to charge for re-packaging of the product or any other costs incurred in returning the product to its original condition when dispatched to the Buyer.
14. If the above conditions are not met, we will not accept goods on return. The goods shall be returned to you and we shall also charge your credit card for the value of the return carriage.
15. If TAV nevertheless agrees to accept any Goods returned that are not in a saleable condition, TAV reserves the right to charge the cost to the customer of bringing the products into a saleable condition.
16 Should you fail to comply with our returns policy and terms and conditions of sale, you will be deemed to have accepted the Goods.
Basket contains 0 itemsSubtotal: £0.00