All prices are shown including VAT @ 20%.
- Includes FREE Half Day Smart table 230i training Voucher
- Smart Table 230i is the World's first multi-user, multi-touch table for collaborative learning in primary schools
- 27" multi-touch display supporting up to six users at one time,
- Highly durable and suited to the needs of primary school learners.
- Gesture Recognition.
- Integrated Audio.
- The Smart Table 230i has a simple interface inspired by SMART's expertise in interactive technology
- Smart Table content customisation using PC or Mac with the SMART Table toolkit.
One touch on the SMART Table screen is never enough. Young students are drawn to its surface, where work and play come together in hands-on, collaborative activities.
The SMART Table 230i is the first multitouch, multiuser interactive learning center that allows groups of primary students to work simultaneously on its surface. The table's interface is so intuitive that even the youngest of students can get started without instructions.
Designed to encourage collaboration, the table gives teachers flexible content options. They can use customizable, ready-made activities or create their own. And the table is ready to use instantly, so it's easy for both students and teachers.
If you would like to see how the SMART Table and other SMART products can help you enhance whole-class, small-group and individual learning please click in the Smart Technologies website link below you can also download the Smart Table Fact Sheet.Smart Table 230i Fact Sheet
1.4 cm DLP® system
XGA Short throw lens
1800:1 contrast ratio
2000 Hour lamp life
The Smart Table Took Kit supports PC and Mac OS X operating Systems
Size - 35 7/8" W x 25 ½" H x 28 7/8" D
(91.1 cm x 64.8 cm x 73.3 cm)
Active screen area
22" W x 16 ½" H (55.9 cm x 41.9 cm)
27 ½" diagonal (69.9 cm)
4:3 aspect ratio
150 lb. (68.2 kg)